Perchance To Dream...
(Shopping Early Jones)
Ok, fine, it's only the beginning of October, but you're going to want to save up for some of these gifts! What gifts, you ask? Why the ones in the Neiman Marcus 2005 Christmas Book catalog, of course! This is the premiere Christmas catalog for people with big dreams and - in some cases - big wallets... What are some of the more interesting ones this year?
- Felin De Cartier Limited-Edition Watch Pendant - One of 6 (in the U.S.), this watch pendant has 18-karat gold and diamonds... Yours for only $26,900!
- Tree Sculpture - a custom treehouse built by Roderick Romero... Think of it as a mini-mansion in a tree! Starting at $50,000!
- Grand Empire Railroad - Big enough for you to ride on! Includes a steam-style 2-6-2 locomotive replica from RMI Railworks with internal combustion engine, Stock car, a flat car, a riveted steelwork caboose, plus 1,000 feet of track, a passenger station, switches, and eight signs, including two crossing signs with flashing lights... Yours for only $200,000!
- Private Concert By Sir Elton John - Only one being sold, this would be the ultimate concert for your and 500 of your closest friends! Only $1,500,000!
- The M400 Skycar prototype - a personal vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) aircraft by Moller that gets 21 miles to the gallon! Yours for only $3,500,000!